Nowadays lots of different websites and services offer to showcase your pictures, travel logs and others. Therefore keeping such a log actively on ones own website seems quite redundant and futile. However, whilst services such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. are not necessarily here to stay having one central place to link a bunch of these together helps in keeping track.
Lately I've logged some travels on Polarsteps
Lastly, a promise is a promise, especially if it is written and signed on a coaster in your favorite pub. That is how the Moose & Beaver travels came in existence and so far we've managed to (mostly) keep up with the promises.
- Moose & Beaver '12 - Roadtripping through Europe
- Moose & Beaver '13 - The wonderful and adventurous travels through the wild west!
- Moose & Beaver '14 - The neverending tale of Moose & Beaver, the Scandinavian adventure.
- Moose & Beaver '15 - Winter Experience
- Moose & Beaver '16 - Belgian Extreme
- Moose & Beaver '17 - ...
- Moose & Beaver '18 - London is calling